Here’s a selection of past third party events:
- Proceeds donated from a race or class (Jazzercise, yoga, 5K, etc.)
- Donations from church/synagogue/community organization
- Ticket sales/donations from performances (vocal cabaret, piano recital, play/musical, etc.)
- Proceeds from office dress down day/month/year
- School events (theater performance, Penny Wars, Cash for Cans, etc.)
- Ticket/raffle sales from happy hour
We are ready to provide you with any any guidance or advice necessary to make your event a success.
WhichCraft Brews Fall Festival featuring Junkyardfieldtrip & More!
WhichCraft Brews is throwing a Fall Festival in Baytowne Plaza! Premier musical entertainment, Bad to the Bone BBQ, games, giveaways & more...this one's going to be a banger! Partial proceeds will be donated to Gilda's Club of Rochester, a local cancer support charity!
They will be closing down the "Street of Shops" in Baytowne Plaza and renting a large tent to cover the area. It's on, rain or shine!
Date: Sat. September 7th 2019
BBQ & Music: 2PM-10PM
Entry Cost: FREE or optional donation to Gilda's Club
Press Radio Golf Tournament
The Press Radio Club has again chosen Gilda's Club Camp Open Arms to benefit from this year's Annual Press Radio Club Golf Tournament at Salmon Creek being held Monday, September 9. There are still spaces available to golf, if you are interested the cost is $90/person or $340/foursome.
Please contact Melinda Merante to sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-423-9700 x308. Spaces will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Please take a look at our Third Party Event guidelines and, when you’re ready, fill out and submit a Third Party Event form. If you have any questions, please call Barb Wooden, Administrative Coordinator, at 585.423.9700, or email email@example.comThird Party Guidelines Third Party Form